Shopping in Comfort & Style
Customers browsing shops on the main street or shopping at outlets and strip malls will enjoy convenient outdoor seating areas. Outdoor furniture at retail locations can provide several benefits, including:
- Attracting more customers: People feel welcome and valued when you take the time to offer a relaxing lounge area, creating a more enjoyable shopping experience.
- Using customizable furniture: Chairs, tables and benches that match your brand with color and style send a message of professionalism and reinforce your branding.
- Encouraging patrons to eat outdoors: Customers can enjoy a snack or quick meal from a store or restaurant on your street or strip mall with comfortable outdoor seating.
Top Collections for Commercial Retail
At Bramsford Site Furnishings, we carry freestanding tables, chairs and benches. You can create an inviting seating or lounge area at your outdoor retail location with furniture from our many product lines, including:
- Brockwell: Choose furniture with the appearance of wood that’s built from metal. We have benches, tables and chairs available in numerous colors.
- Piedmont: Provide picnic tables or benches for dining or taking a break. We offer square, rectangle and round tables, and you have the option to buy ones with seatbacks.
Choose from circular, rectangular and square picnic tables for a courtyard or waiting area.
Get a chair or table with the appearance of wood and the durability of metal for your seating locations.
The Bramsford Advantage for the Retail Industry
We help you make the right furnishing decisions to help satisfy your customers’ expectations. When you choose us, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Our products’ materials are low maintenance and clean up easily.
- We provide all of our customers with direct-to-consumer pricing to ensure you get an affordable deal.
- Our furniture is built to last to make sure you get years out of each piece.
- Our product line includes several ADA-accessible pieces.
- The furniture can handle heavy, repeated use and weather conditions.
Where to Use Outdoor Furniture
You can use outdoor furniture in several ways at your retail center locations, including:
- Use it as a lounge area to entice patrons to stay awhile and take a break at your outlet.
- Encourage shoppers to socialize with friends and family near your strip mall.
- Create an area where they can enjoy a snack or admire their new purchases.