Bike Racks and Loops
Bike racks and loops are one of the most functional outdoor amenities, whether you’re catering to the needs of university students or you want to include bike parking outside your business. At Bramsford Site Furnishings, our commercial bike racks and loops offer a timeless design that keeps bicycles standing upright and secure, even in busy public spaces.
Want to learn more about Bramsford’s product offerings? Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive offers and updates on our commercial site furnishings.
Benefits of Bramsford Site Furnishings Bike Racks and Loops
Providing bike racks and loops for your customers is a smart business practice. Cycling continues to grow in popularity as more people realize the health and environmental benefits of this form of transportation. Including a bike rack is a one-time investment that helps visitors ensure their property is safe.
The bike racks and loops at Bramsford Site Furnishings offer a variety of benefits:
- Two finish options: Our racks and loops are available in two finishes — Plastisol and our Six-Step Powder-Coat. These finishes prevent contact paint damage between bicycles and the loop’s surface and ensure your outdoor products look great for years to come.
- Durability: Our bike racks and loops are ready to stand up to the elements and manufactured tough for busy public spaces.
- Customizable: Choose from a variety of styles and colors to find a design that blends seamlessly into your outdoor setting.
- In-ground and surface mounts: Make sure your bike parking stays put with functional in-ground or surface mount bike racks. We also have portable options.
Types of Bike Racks and Loops We Offer
We offer four styles of commercial bike loops and racks at Bramsford Site Furnishings:
- Powder Coated Bike Loop: The bike loop has a timeless style that’s perfect for areas with limited space, providing parking on both sides.
- Plastisol Coated Bike Loop: The simple yet versatile design of our plastisol coated bike loop is ideal for environments where durability is the highest priority.
- Portable Bike Rack: This classic bike rack design can hold up to eight bicycles.
- Serpentine Bike Loop: While conservative in size, the sculptural design of the serpentine bike loop makes it both stylish and functional, with parking for up to eight bicycles.
Find the Right Bike Parking Solution for Your Space
Browse our selection of custom commercial bike racks and loops today. You can customize your products and checkout directly on our site, and your bike racks will ship directly to your location, ready to go. If you have any questions or need help choosing the right furnishings for your outdoor space, contact the team at Bramsford Site Furnishings today.