Multiunit Living Outdoor Furniture
Create an outdoor dining or lounge area for residents in apartment complexes or homeowner associations (HOAs) with products from Bramsford Site Furnishings. Whether your residents want to read in the afternoon sunlight or enjoy a snack with friends, outdoor living spaces can enhance the experience.
When you create an inviting and welcoming outdoor space at your multi-living units, you receive several benefits, including:
- Attracting more residents: People or families looking for a place to live want comfortable amenities and a welcoming environment. A stylish outdoor seating or dining area can help you achieve this goal.
- Customizable options: Furniture for outdoor spaces is customizable with color, style and pattern choices to fit the style you’re looking for.
- Durable, long-lasting materials: Products from our inventory can last throughout the seasons because we make them from high-quality materials.
Top Furniture Collections for Multi-Living Unit Spaces & Apartments
Use anything from picnic tables to benches on your property to create a friendly seating area. You could also use freestanding tables and chairs in gated spaces. We carry all of this furniture and more across several product lines, including:
- Balboa: Improve your seating area with benches with armrests, a plaque you can engrave and numerous color options.
- Brockwell: Get furniture with the appearance of wood and the functionality of metal. These products have two pattern choices — faux timber or slat.
- Griffith: Choose rectangular or round tables in several sizes and colors and pair them with matching chairs.
The Bramsford Advantage for Apartment Outdoor Furniture
Our selection of outdoor furniture for multi-unit living spaces and apartment complexes helps you make the right choice. Choosing our products provides numerous benefits:
- Our products have ADA-accessible designs to meet multiple needs.
- The materials are easy to clean and require little maintenance throughout their life.
- Our furniture can withstand challenging weather conditions and heavy use.
- The materials are built to last for an extended period to protect your investment.
- We provide direct-to-consumer pricing for all of our outdoor furnishings.
- Our responsive team addresses your delivery, manufacturing and product concerns.
Where to Use Outdoor Furniture
You can use your outdoor furniture at multi-living unit locations in numerous ways, including:
- Choose furniture for outdoor spaces and courtyards at apartment complexes or townhomes.
- Use them at multi-unit living facilities with HOAs, such as condominiums.
- Make outdoor areas like playgrounds or dog parks more inviting.
Browse Our HOA Outdoor Furniture and Other Multi-Unit Living Products Today
Create a comfortable living space for your residents and their guests with beautiful and long-lasting outdoor furniture. Browse our outdoor benches, picnic tables, dining sets and trash receptacles on our website today.
If you need help with bulk orders, you can also contact us online for assistance.